Shop

Capture

Imperial Fire Starter

$8

Overview

  • Ethanol Based
  • Odorless & Smokeless
  • Lights Instantly
  • Non-Toxic
  • Gentle on the Environnement

In stock

SKU: KK0082-A. Category: .

Product Description

Overview

  • Ethanol Based
  • Odorless & Smokeless
  • Lights Instantly
  • Non-Toxic
  • Gentle on the Environment
  • Applications

    WARNING: BURNS WITH AN INVISIBLE FLAME. DANGER OF FLASH FIRE AND SEVERE BURNS. DO NOT SQUEEZE ONTO OR NEAR HOT SURFACES, GLOWING COALS OR OPEN FLAMES. ENSURE SURFACE IS COLD TO THE TOUCH BEFORE APPLYING.

  • Directions

    Apply generously to base of material to be ignited. Allow for a sufficient air flow around fuel to maintain a flame and prevent build-up of flammable vapors. Ignite spots of gel immediately after application. If fire goes out in stove or other confined space, wait for vapors to disperse before relighting.

    Bottle
    KK0082-A   473 ml (US 16 fl. oz.)

  • CONTENTS MAY CATCH FIRE. FUMES MAY CATCH FIRE. MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not smoke. Do not swallow. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Do not breathe fumes. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames, such as a pilot light, and any object that sparks, such as an electric motor. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains Ethanol. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If breathed in, move person into fresh air. If on clothes, remove clothes.